Sterilite Shoebox - One of my good ole' standbys. I think I have about two dozen of these guys. I use them for everything!
_____________________________________________________________________
Sterilite 3-Drawer Cubes - These come in a variety of sizes. I use the paper-sized ones most often, although there are two or three of the 12x12 cubes on my wish list for my larger scrapbook paper!
_____________________________________________________________________
Sterilite 3-Drawer Cart - I started with just one of these, but I think I have ten at last count. The wheels make reorganizing any room much easier! They also travel very well.
___________________________________________________________________
10-Drawer Scrapbook Cart - I only have one of these that I use in my classroom, but the colored drawers match my class colors perfectly so who could resist! They are pretty pricey retail, but Joann's often has them for a pretty good deal (about $30 or so). Worth every penny!




No comments:
Post a Comment